Winnipeg: Residential Leasing Coordinator – East Kildonan
Globe is currently looking to fill a Leasing Coordinator position at a 251-unit complex in the East Kildonan area of Winnipeg.
Preference will be given to candidates familiar with Yardi Property Management software or similar systems. Preference will also be given to CPM’s or CPM candidates.
- This position will be responsible for handling the daily management of the office lease activities and maintaining strong tenant and landlord relations.
- Respond to suite inquiries (phone, email, walk-ins, etc.), schedule and conduct suite views, and explain the application process.
- Prepare and keep accurate records of all leased properties and occupancy records.
- Provide administrative support to the Property Manager as required.
- Coordinate information and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients.
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction; identify and monitor issues as they arise and implement prompt solutions.
- Conduct regular inspections of leased properties to ensure lease compliance and client satisfaction and follow up on any related deficiencies.
- Self-motivated, professional, and flexible; able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong sense of confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy with excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong computer skills, knowledge of social media, web/internet technologies, and MS Office suite.
- Experience with Yardi Voyager is an asset.
- Excellent time management skills to simultaneously handle and prioritize multiple projects, tasks, and requests.
- Experience in Property Management preferred.
This is a part-time position (approximately 20-30 hours per week). Must be available days, evenings, and weekends.
A current criminal record check will be required before employment commences. Although we thank all interested parties for their resumes, only those of interest will be contacted for an interview.
No phone calls, please.