Winnipeg: On-Site Resident Manager-CharleswoodJob Description:
Headquartered in Winnipeg, Globe Property Management is an independently owned, growing investment firm with more than 7000 units in Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, Ottawa, and Montreal. Our company is committed to consistent growth in the real estate investment, development and management sectors.
Our mission is to exceed expectations in client and employee satisfaction and to maximize the value and quality of our properties.
Globe Property Management is seeking an experienced On-Site Resident Manager for a townhouse building style. The property has 32-units and is located in Charleswood area near Roblin boulevard.
**Buildings are Pet Free & Smoke Free**
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Supervision of onsite staff and trades
- Responding to tenant inquiries and in keeping with Globe policies, providing excellent customer service.
- Managing the rental process for all tenants including all required paperwork for the rental of suites.
- Rent Collection and other required notices.
- Completion of move-in and move-out condition reports.
- Delivering and collecting lease renewals from existing customers.
- Setting appointments and showing vacant apartments.
- Assisting potential tenants through the application process.
- Cleaning of the buildings – Assisting when needed
- Acting as a liaison between Globe and our Customers.
- Property upkeep (Lawn mowing, snow shoveling, removal of debris) – Assisting when needed
- Self-motivated, professional and flexible; able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Great Organizational skills
- Sales and customer service skills are an asset
- Experience in Property Management/leasing is an asset
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Exceptional people skills
- Ability to multitask with minimal supervision
Globe Property Management offers competitive compensation and benefits in a healthy and culturally rich work environment. Most buildings also include an additional Salary which varies with building size and responsibilities.
To apply, please respond to this ad with your Cover Letter and Resume.
Thank you to all who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.