Winnipeg: On-Site Maintenance Person-Westwood/St JamesJob Description:
We are currently hiring full time on-site maintenance person for 200+ unit apartment complex in the Westwood/St. James area of Winnipeg.
General Duties (not limited to):
Responding to tenant maintenance requests as communicated by Property Manager Perform minor repairs in plumbing, electrical & carpentry. Snow shoveling and snow blowing- Winter On-call rotation Contact trades as required Communicate effectively with tenants Assist showing of vacant suites and application process when needed, as well as move in/outs at peak times Complete other duties as assigned by Property Manager/Assistant
Brief description on requirements:
- Must have experience in some aspects of building maintenance
- Self-motivated and can work without supervision
- Great customer service skills
- Respond to residents emergency calls and trouble shoot in a timely matter
- Must be bondable
- Must be knowledgeable with outdoor pools
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Steel toe boots
- Valid Driver’s license and own vehicle
Full-time, permanent position includes salary, 2BR suite, and utilities.
Hours are Monday to Friday at 9am to 5pm and on call every 2nd weekend (rotation with Resident Manager).
To apply, please respond to this ad with your Cover Letter and Resume.
Thank you to all who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.