Winnipeg: Part-Time Resident Manager – St. James (Evenings)Job Description:
Headquartered in Winnipeg, Globe Property Management is an independently owned investment firm with more than 6000 units in Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, Ottawa, and Montreal. Our company is committed to consistent growth in real estate investment, development and management sectors.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our mission is to exceed expectations in client and employee satisfaction and to maximize the value and quality of our properties.
**Buildings are Pet Free & Smoke-Free.**
Evening Resident Manager – Cavalier Drive & Hamilton Avenue (210 suites)
Responsibilities include handling the evening duties of the building and maintaining strong tenant and landlord relations.
- Must have experience in some aspects of building maintenance
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- Great customer service skills
- Respond to residents emergency calls and troubleshoot in a timely matter
- Must be bondable
- Must have general knowledge of outdoor pool maintenance
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Common area cleaning
- Cleaning of vacant suites
- Responding to tenant inquiries and in keeping with Globe policies, providing excellent customer service.
- Managing the rental process for all tenants including all required paperwork for suite rentals.
- Completion of move-in and move-out condition reports.
- Delivering and collecting lease renewals from existing customers.
- Setting appointments and showing vacant apartments.
- Assisting potential tenants through the application process.
- Light landscaping
- Snow clearing in winter months
- On-call duties as needed.
Compensation includes one suite and one parking stall.
Hours are Monday to Friday from 4:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. and on call every second week (including weekends), depending on the needs of the building. Hours may be adjusted with notice.
*no phone calls please.