Winnipeg: Property Manager – East Kildonan
About the Position
Globe is currently looking to fill a full-time Property Manager position at a 250+ unit building in the East Kildonan area of Winnipeg.
Must have at least 2 years’ experience as a Property Manager. Preference will be given to candidates familiar with Yardi Property Management software or similar systems. Preference will also be given to CPM’s or CPM candidates.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Prepare annual budgets & maintain throughout the year
- Complete monthly variance Reports
- Schedule & oversee capital projects
- Secure quotes for major projects (where necessary)
- Conduct inspections of property and address any concerns noted
- Tenant relations
- Manage and control advertising budgets
- Attend Residential Tenancies Board & Residential Tenancies Commission hearings and/or appeals, including preparation of files, for all claims
- Establish appropriate rental rates by conducting market research & rent averaging where possible
- Marketing of any vacancies/showing of vacancies/process of applications
- Complete inspection of all suites becoming vacant to determine work needed to upgrade suite for an incoming tenant or where work is requested in order to maintain tenancy at renewal; negotiate with the tenant to secure renewal when necessary
- Responsible for the hiring and training of Resident Managers, Cleaners, and Maintenance personnel
- Administrative duties: including lease administration, deposits, reconciliations, collections, etc.
Successful candidates must be highly motivated self-starters with experience in managing personnel. Able to effectively multi-task and be able to prioritize time-sensitive tasks and matters, deal intuitively with any situation and work under minimal supervision.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply, respond to this ad with your Cover Letter including salary expectations and Resume.