Winnipeg: Property Administrator – Head Office
About the Position
As we continue to grow, we are currently looking to fill a full-time Property Administrator position within our Winnipeg portfolio.
We are hiring
Candidates with at least 1 year of experience in Property Administration or equivalent high responsibility and detail-oriented positions.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Process tenant applications
- Provide administrative support to the property managers,
- Create various memos and letters for site managers/tenants
- Create work orders in property management software for maintenance to various buildings and suites/follow up with suppliers and property managers
- Assist in the organization of seminars and training sessions for site staff
- Update the management system with pertinent information regarding tenant accounts
- Provide updated daily vacancy reports and monthly turnover reports
- Provide updated delinquency reports
- Tenant relations
- Enter invoices for created work orders for payment
- Front desk coverage – to be coordinated with other staff
- Other duties as required
- Self-motivated, professional, and flexible; able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Autonomous, able to act with a minimum of direction to prevent and resolve situations that will arise in the buildings.
- Excellent sales/customer service skills (internal and external).
- Able to provide a Clear Criminal Record check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong computer skills, knowledge of web/internet technologies, and MS Office suite.
- Excellent time management skills to simultaneously handle and prioritize multiple projects, tasks, and requests.
- Strong sense of confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
To apply, please respond to this ad with your resume and cover letter including salary expectations.
We thank all applicants, only those potentially selected for an interview will be called.
No phone calls, please.