About the Position
We are currently looking to fill a full-time Property Administrator position within our Winnipeg portfolio.
We are hiring
Candidates with at least 1-year experience in Property Admin or equivalent high responsibility and detail-oriented positions.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Processing of tenant applications.
- Providing administrative support to the Property Managers, including various memos and letters to site managers/tenants.
- Creating work orders in property management software for maintenance to various buildings and suites/follow up with suppliers and Property Managers.
- Assist in the organization of seminars and training sessions for site staff.
- Updating of the management system with pertinent information on tenant accounts.
- Providing updated daily vacancy reports and monthly turnover reports.
- Providing updated delinquency reports.
- Tenant relations.
- Entering of invoices for created work orders for payment.
- Front desk coverage – coordinated with other staff.
- Other duties as required.
- Self-motivated, professional, and flexible; able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Autonomous, able to act with a minimum of direction to prevent and resolve situations that will arise in the buildings.
- Excellent sales/customer service skills (internal and external).
- Able to provide a Clear Criminal Record check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong computer skills, knowledge of web/internet technologies, and MS Office suite.
- Excellent time management skills to simultaneously handle and prioritize multiple projects, tasks, and requests.
- Strong sense of confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
Please note that in-person office/workplace attendance, attending to tenants/applicants in-person, carpooling with co-workers to properties or events, and in-person attendance at any events are currently restricted to staff who are fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. Accordingly, if you are required to participate in any of these activities as part of your job the expectation is that you must be fully vaccinated. Fully vaccinated means you have received two doses of the Pfizer, Astra Zeneca or Moderna vaccine or combination of, and have received the second dose at least two weeks prior to your start date or you have received one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least two weeks prior to your start date. Proof of vaccination status will be required.
To apply, please respond to this ad with your resume and cover letter including salary expectations.
We thank all applicants, only those potentially selected for an interview will be called.
No phone calls, please.