Headquartered in Winnipeg, Globe is an independently owned investment firm with more than 7,100 units in Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Regina, Ottawa, and Montreal. Our company is committed to the consistent growth in the real estate investment, development, and management sectors.
Our mission is to exceed expectations in client and employee satisfaction and to maximize the value and quality of our properties.
About the Position
As we continue to grow, we are currently looking to fill a full-time Leasing Coordinator position at a 243-unit property in the Fort Garry area of Winnipeg.
This position will be responsible for handling the daily management of the office lease activities and maintaining strong tenant and landlord relations.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Respond to suite inquiries (phone, email, walk-ins, etc), schedule and conduct suite views, and explain the application process.
- Prepare and keep accurate records of all leased properties and occupancy records.
- Provide administrative support to the property manager as required.
- Coordinate information and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients.
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction; identify and monitor issues as they arise and implement prompt solutions.
- Conduct regular inspections of leased properties to ensure lease compliance and client satisfaction and follow up on any related deficiencies.
- Self-motivated, professional, and flexible; able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong sense of confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy with excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong computer skills, knowledge of social media, web/internet technologies, and MS Office suite.
- Experience with Yardi Voyager is an asset.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to simultaneously handle and prioritize multiple projects, tasks, and requests.
- Experience in property management preferred.
- Able to provide a Criminal Record check
This is a part-time position (approximately 20-30 hours per week). The successful candidate must be available days, evenings, and weekends.
A current criminal record check will be required before employment commences.
Although we thank all interested parties for their resumes, only those of interest will be contacted for an interview.
No phone calls, please.