Winnipeg: Part-Time Residential Leasing CoordinatorJob Description:
Headquartered in Winnipeg, Globe Property Management is an independently owned investment firm with more than 7,100 units in Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, Ottawa, and Montreal. Our company is committed to consistent growth in real estate investment, development and management sectors.
Our mission is to exceed expectations in client and employee satisfaction and to maximize the value and quality of our properties.
Globe is currently looking for a full-time Residential Leasing Coordinator to join its Winnipeg portfolio. The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily management of the office’s lease activities, and maintaining strong tenant and landlord relations.
• Respond to all suite inquiries (phone, email, walk-ins, etc.), schedule and conduct suite views, and assist prospective residents with the application process.
• Prepare and keep accurate records of all leased properties and occupancy records.
• Provide administrative support to the Property Manager as required.
• Ensure a high level of client satisfaction; identify and monitor issues as they arise, and implement prompt solutions.
• Conduct regular inspections of leased properties to ensure lease compliance and client satisfaction, and follow-up on any related deficiencies.
• Self-motivated, professional and flexible; able to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Strong sense of confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy with excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong computer skills, knowledge of social media, web/internet technologies and MS Office suite.
• Experience with Yardi Voyager is an asset.
• Excellent time management skills to simultaneously handle and prioritize multiple projects, tasks, and requests.
• Experience in Property Management preferred.
This position is part-time, approximately 20-30 hours per week. The successful candidate must be available days, evenings and weekends.
A current criminal record check will be required before employment commences.
We thank all interested parties for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.