Winnipeg: Part-Time Residential Leasing CoordinatorJob Description:
Globe is currently looking to fill a new Leasing Coordinator position within our growing Winnipeg portfolio.
The incumbent will be responsible for handling the daily management of the offices’ lease activities and maintaining strong resident and landlord relations.
- Respond to all suite inquiries (phone, email, walk-ins, etc.)
- Schedule and conduct suite views and explain the application process.
- Prepare and keep accurate records of all leased properties and occupancy records.
- Provide administrative support to the Property Manager as required.
- Coordinate information and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients.
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction; identify and monitor issues as they arise, and implement prompt solutions.
- Conduct regular inspections of leased properties to ensure lease compliance and client satisfaction and follow up on any related deficiencies.
- Self-motivated, professional and flexible; able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong sense of confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy with excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong computer skills, knowledge of social media, web/internet technologies and MS Office suite.
- Experience with Yardi Voyager is an asset.
- Excellent time management skills to simultaneously handle and prioritize multiple projects, tasks, and requests.
- Experience in Property Management preferred.
- Able to provide a Criminal Record check
Part-Time hours are approximately 20-30 hours per week. Must be available days, evenings and weekends.
A current Criminal Record Check will be required before employment commences.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, indicating your qualifications and salary expectations.
Thank you to all applicants, only those potentially selected for interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.