Winnipeg: Part-Time Resident Manager-Osborne VillageJob Description:
Headquartered in Winnipeg, Globe Property Management is an independently owned investment firm with more than 6000 units in Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, Ottawa, and Montreal. Our company is committed to consistent growth in real estate investment, development and management sectors.
To apply, please send your cove letter and resume to email@example.com.
Our mission is to exceed expectations in client and employee satisfaction and to maximize the value and quality of our properties.
Evening Resident Manager –Osborne Village/Roslyn Rd. (142 suites)
Responsibilities include handling the evening duties of the building and maintaining strong tenant and landlord relations.
- Must have experience in some aspects of building maintenance
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- Great customer service skills
- Respond to residents emergency calls and troubleshoot in a timely matter
- Must be bondable
- Must have general knowledge of outdoor pool maintenance
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Common area cleaning
- Cleaning of vacant suites
- Responding to tenant inquiries and in keeping with Globe policies, providing excellent customer service.
- Managing the rental process for all tenants including all required paperwork for suite rentals.
- Completion of move-in and move-out condition reports.
- Delivering and collecting lease renewals from existing customers.
- Setting appointments and showing vacant apartments.
- Assisting potential tenants through the application process.
- Light landscaping
- Snow clearing in winter months
- Maintaining/cleaning outdoor pool during summer season.
- On-call duties as needed.
Compensation includes one suite and one parking stall.
Hours are Monday to Friday from 4:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. and on call every second weekend (rotation with the neighboring building). Dependent on the needs of the building. Hours may be adjusted with notice.