Winnipeg: Part-Time Maintenance Support Technician – St. JamesJob Description:
Globe Property Management is seeking a Maintenance Support Technician to join the Maintenance team at our Courts of St. James property.
Saturday & Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (flexible), up to 20 hours/week, possibly working week days.
As a Maintenance Support Technician, you will be responsible for performing various property maintenance duties related to the following:
- Cleaning of compactor rooms
- Removal of garbage left on property
- Changing out garbage bins within compactor rooms
- Watering of plants (seasonal)
- Light bulb changing
- Minor service calls to tenant units for unplugging drains/toilets
- Pool testing/documentation
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications Include:
- General maintenance experience
- Sound knowledge of building systems, life safety, and emergency procedures.
- Must be able to work as a team as well as individually.
- Steel toe boots must be worn.
- Vehicle and valid driver’s license required.
- Ability to drive small utility tractor.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
Salary will be negotiated based on experience.
A current Criminal Record Check will be required before employment commences.
Although we thank all interested parties for their resumes, only those of interest will be contacted for an interview.
No phone calls please.