Winnipeg: Part-Time Live-In Resident Manager- Fort GarryJob Description:
Headquartered in Winnipeg, Globe Property Management is an independently owned investment firm with more than 7,100 units in Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, Ottawa, and Montreal. Our company is committed to consistent growth in real estate investment, development and management sectors.
Our mission is to exceed expectations in client and employee satisfaction and to maximize the value and quality of our properties. Globe is currently seeking an evening/weekend Resident Manager at a 210-unit property in the Fort Garry area.
This position includes handling the evening building duties, and maintaining strong tenant and landlord relations.
- Experience in building maintenance
- Self-motivated with the ability to work without supervision
- Great customer service skills
- Answering and troubleshooting emergency calls from residents in a timely matter
- Must be bondable
- Knowledge of indoor pools is an asset
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Cleaning of building’s common areas and vacant suites
- Responding to tenant inquiries
- Coordinating the rental process for all residents, including: filling out all required paperwork for the rental of suites, delivering and collecting lease renewals, showing vacant suites, assisting with application process, and the completion of move-in and move-out condition reports.
- Light Landscaping
- Snow Clearing in winter months
- Maintaining/cleaning indoor whirlpool (year round); outdoor pool in summer months.
- On-call duties as needed
- Remuneration includes salary, suite, and one parking stall.
- Hours are Monday to Friday from 4:30 pm to 9 pm and on call every 2nd week, including weekend (rotation with the Maintenance person). Hours may be adjusted with notice.
To apply, please respond to this ad with your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls, please.