Winnipeg: On-Site Resident Manager (Evenings) – Garden City
Globe is seeking an evening Resident Manager for a 176-unit building in the Garden City area of Winnipeg.
This position will be responsible for handling the evening duties of the building and maintaining strong tenant and landlord relations
Skills required include:
- Must have experience in some aspects of building maintenance
- Self-motivated and can work without supervision
- Great customer service skills
- Respond to residents emergency calls and troubleshoot in a timely matter
- Must be bondable
- Must be knowledgeable with outdoor pools
- Clear Criminal Record Check
General position information:
- Common area cleaning
- Cleaning of Vacant Suites
- Responding to tenant inquiries and in keeping with Globe policies, providing excellent customer service.
- Managing the rental process for all tenants including all required paperwork for the rental of suites.
- Completion of move-in and move-out condition reports.
- Delivering and collecting lease renewals from existing customers.
- Setting appointments and showing vacant apartments.
- Assisting potential tenants through the application process.
- Light landscaping
- Snow clearing in winter months
- Maintaining/cleaning outdoor pool in summer months
- On-call duties as needed
Remuneration includes one suite and one parking stall.
Hours are Monday to Friday from 4:30 pm to 8:30 pm and on-call every 2nd weekend (rotation with maintenance staff).
To apply, please respond to this ad with your cover letter and resume.
Thank you to all who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.