Winnipeg: Digital/Marketing Communications CoordinatorJob Description:
Headquartered in Winnipeg, Globe is an independently owned investment firm with more than 6000 units in Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Regina, Ottawa and Montreal. Our company is committed to consistent growth in the real estate investment, development and management sectors. Our mission is to exceed expectations in client and employee satisfaction and to maximize the value and quality of our properties.
About The Position
As we continue to grow we are currently looking to develop a Marketing Communications Coordinator position within our Winnipeg portfolio.
We are hiring
Candidates with at least 3-5 years’ experience in Marketing and Communications.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Research and help to develop and implement new marketing programs, including direct mail, Internet marketing, conventions, workshops, advertisements, sales tools and other initiatives.
- Aid in promoting brand initiatives consistent with corporate business goals and objectives.
- Identify changes in the market (through the monitoring of various social media sites and online publications).
- Provide editing services to ensure that all communications are appropriately worded (both in grammar and in content).
- Determine target markets and their various characteristics, aiming to broaden the appeal of Globe Property Management’s brand.
- Help to ensure all buildings, services, and other offerings conform to brand identity; conduct ongoing brand management.
- Work with designers, writers, editors and other creative staff to produce marketing collateral in accordance with brand messages.
- Develop marketing plans within budget requirements.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on competitor activities; make recommendations based on findings/opportunities discovered.
- Analyze potential new products/media to enhance the marketing/communications work of Globe Property Management.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- University degree in marketing, advertising, sales, or business administration, Communications or Journalism or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of work experience in the private sector to including the handling of corporate communications, original writing and editing and some public relations.
- Strong portfolio of writing samples required.
- Exceptional command of the English language, including grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management.
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly and to ensure they are clearly communicated to an audience.
- Ability to manage and coordinate the end-to-end development process while meeting deadlines and budget requirements.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and results-oriented.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
To apply, please respond to this ad with your resume and cover letter including salary expectations. We thank all applicants, only those potentially selected for an interview will be called.
No phone calls please.