Winnipeg: Maintenance Worker – Fort Garry
Globe is currently looking to fill the role of Full-Time On-Site Maintenance worker for a 175-unit apartment complex in the Fort Garry area of Winnipeg.
General Duties (not limited to):
- Responding to tenant maintenance requests as communicated by property manager.
- Perform minor repairs in plumbing, electrical, painting, & carpentry.
- Snow shoveling and snow blowing in winter months.
- Maintain indoor pool
- On-call rotation
- Contact trades as required.
- Communicate effectively with tenants.
- Assist showing of vacant suites and application process when needed, as well as move-in/outs at peak times.
- Complete other duties as assigned by property manager.
- Must have experience in some aspects of building maintenance.
- Self-motivated and can work without supervision.
- Great customer service skills.
- Respond to residents emergency calls and troubleshoot in a timely matter.
- Must be bondable.
- Must be knowledgeable with indoor pools.
- Clear Criminal Record Check required.
- Steel toe boots required.
- Valid Driver’s license and own vehicle.
This permanent full-time position includes salary, a 2BR suite, one parking stall, and utilities.
Hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., and on-call every 2nd week, including weekends (rotation with Resident Manager).
To apply, please respond to this ad with your cover letter and resume.
Thank you to all who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.