Winnipeg: Shipper/Receiver – Broadway Construction
A local company is seeking a self-motivated, energetic individual to work with our team.
The Shipper/Receiver will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating the processing of outgoing products.
- Preparing and loading material in a timely manner so as to meet delivery deadlines and customer commitments.
- Preparing pertinent documentation for the shipment of goods.
- Liaising with freight companies and inside/outside customers to determine shipping priorities.
- Receiving all incoming shipments and verifying the product received.
- Distributing products to the correct area in the warehouse in a timely manner.
- Initiating claims for damaged goods, shortages/overages or incorrect products received.
- Ensuring good housekeeping and safety procedures are maintained for the organization.
- Picking orders as required.
- Inventory control.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must have warehouse experience and knowledge of warehouse processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated dedication to customer service.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s license, with clean driver abstract.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Requires a self-motivated team player capable of managing multiple priorities.
- Must have steel toe boots.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please respond to this ad with your cover letter including salary expectations and resume.
We thank all candidates who apply, but only those potentially selected for an interview will be contacted.