Winnipeg: Full-Time Property AdministratorJob Description:
Headquartered in Winnipeg, Globe is an independently owned investment firm with more than 6000 units in Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Regina, Ottawa and Montreal. Our company is committed to consistent growth in the real estate investment, development and management sectors.
Our mission is to exceed expectations in client and employee satisfaction and to maximize the value and quality of our properties.
About The Position
As we continue to grow we are currently looking to fill a full time Property Administrator position within our Winnipeg portfolio.
We are hiring
Candidates with at least 2 years’ experience in Property Admin or equivalent high responsibility and detail oriented postions.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Processing of tenant Applications
- Providing administrative support to the Property Managers, including various memos and letters to site managers/tenants
- Creating of work orders in property management software for maintenance to various buildings and suites/follow up with suppliers and Property Managers
- Assist in organization of seminars and training sessions for site staff
- Updating management system with pertinent information on tenant accounts
- Providing updated daily vacancy reports and monthly turnover reports
- Tenant relations
- Entering of invoices for created work orders for payment
- Front Desk Coverage –coordinated with other staff
- Other duties as required
- Self-motivated, professional and flexible; able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Autonomous, able to act with a minimum of direction to prevent and resolve situations that will arise in the buildings.
- Excellent sales/customer service skills (internal and external).
- Able to provide a Clear Criminal Record check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong computer skills, knowledge of web/internet technologies and MS Office suite.
- Excellent time management skills to simultaneously handle and prioritize multiple projects, tasks and requests.
- Strong sense of confidentiality, tact and diplomacy.
To apply, please respond to this ad with your resume and cover letter including salary expectations.
We thank all applicants, only those potentially selected for an interview will be called.
No phone calls please.