Globe is seeking a full-time On-Site Resident Manager for a 48-suite building in the St. Vital area of Winnipeg.
**Buildings are Pet Free & Smoke-Free.**
Resident Managers are the customer-facing portion of our business, and while there are a number of various daily duties to perform, the most important part is that you have excellent customer service skills so that you may represent both Globe policies and the needs of the customers renting our suites.
The successful candidate will be required to coordinate the conduct of maintenance in the building between head office and trades.
Other required skills include:
• Organization skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Great people skills
• Ability to multitask with minimal supervision
General Position Information:
• Responding to tenant inquiries and in keeping with Globe policies, providing excellent customer service.
• Managing the rental process for all tenants including all required paperwork for the rental of suites.
• Rent collection and other required notices.
• Completion of move-in and move-out condition reports.
• Delivering and collecting lease renewals from existing customers.
• Setting appointments and showing vacant apartments.
• Assisting potential tenants through the application process.
• Cleaning of the building(s)
• Acting as a liaison between Globe and our customers.
• Property upkeep (lawn mowing, snow shoveling, removal of debris)
•On-call duties as needed
Experience is an asset, but we are happy to train someone with the drive and potential for this position.
Compensation includes salary, suite allowance (including utilities), and one parking stall.
To apply, please respond to this ad with your cover letter and resume.
Thank you to all who apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.