IMPORTANT: All form submissions are temporarily disabled because the site is being updated. Please try again in half an hour.
Globe is looking for a full-time On-Site Maintenance person for a pair of buildings, with a total of 273 units in the Fort Garry area of Winnipeg.
**Buildings are Pet Free & Smoke-Free**
General Duties (not limited to):
- Responding to tenant maintenance requests as communicated by Property Manager
- Perform minor repairs in plumbing, electrical, painting & carpentry.
- Snow removal during winter months
- On-call rotation
- Contact trades as required
- Communicate effectively with residents
- Assist in showings of vacant suites, and process applications when needed, as well as move in/outs at peak times
- Complete other duties as assigned by Property Manager
- Must have experience in basic plumbing and general building maintenance
- Self-motivated with the ability to work without supervision
- Great customer service skills
- Respond to emergency calls from residents, and troubleshoot in a timely matter
- Must be bondable
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Steel toe boots
- Valid Driver’s license and own vehicle
(Full-time): this permanent position includes salary, a 2BR suite, one parking stall, and utilities.
Hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm, and on-call every 2nd week, including weekends (rotation with Resident Manager).
To apply, please respond to this ad with your cover letter and resume.
Thank you to all who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.