Winnipeg: Full-Time Maintenance Personnel – CrestviewJob Description:
Globe Property Management is currently looking for a full-time On-Site Maintenance person for a 210-unit apartment complex in the Crestview area of Winnipeg.
General Duties Include:
- Responding to tenant maintenance requests as communicated by Property Manager
- Performing minor repairs in plumbing, electrical, painting, & carpentry.
- Snow shoveling and snow blowing (winter months)
- Contacting trades as required
- Communicating effectively with tenants
- Assisting in the showing of vacant suites and application process when needed
- Assisting with move in/outs at peak times
- Completing other duties as assigned by Property Manager
- Must have experience in some aspects of building maintenance
- Self-motivated and can work without supervision
- Great customer service skills
- Respond to residents’ emergency calls and troubleshoot in a timely matter
- Must be bondable
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Steel toe boots
- On-call rotation
- Valid Driver’s license and own vehicle
This full-time, permanent position includes salary, a two-bedroom suite, one parking stall, and all utilities.
Hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and on-call every 2nd week, including weekends (rotation with Resident Manager).
To apply, please respond to this ad with your Cover Letter and Resume.
Thank you to all who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.