Saskatoon: Full-Time Maintenance Personnel – City Park
We are currently hiring a full-time On-Site Maintenance person for a 146-unit building in Saskatoon.
**Buildings are Pet Free & Smoke-Free**
General Duties (not limited to):
- Responding to tenant maintenance requests as communicated by Property Manager
- Perform minor repairs in plumbing, electrical, painting, & carpentry.
- Snow shoveling and snow blowing during winter months
- On-call rotation
- Contact trades as required
- Communicate effectively with tenants
- Assist showing of vacant suites and application process when needed, as well as move in/outs at peak times
- Complete other duties as assigned by Property Manager
- Must have experience in basic plumbing and general building maintenance
- Self-motivated and can work without supervision
- Great customer service skills
- Respond to residents emergency calls and troubleshoot in a timely matter
- Must be bondable
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Steel toe boots
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle
This full-time, permanent position includes salary, 2BR suite, one parking stall, and utilities.
Hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm and on-call every 2nd week, including weekends (rotation with Resident Manager).
To apply, please respond to this ad with your cover letter and resume.
Thank you to all who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.