Regina: Full-Time On-Site Building Superintendent – Albert ParkJob Description:
Globe is hiring a full-time on-site Building Superintendent to a 94 unit building in Regina, Saskatchewan.
This position requires a candidate who can thrive with minimal supervision.
**Buildings are smoke-free and pet-free.**
Skills required include:
• Superbly organized
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
• People-oriented in both customer service and management
• Proven ability to juggle and prioritize tasks
• Responding to tenant inquiries and in keeping with Globe policies, providing excellent customer service.
• Complete move-in and move-out condition reports as required
• Delivering and collecting lease renewals from existing customers.
• Showing vacant apartments as required
• Assisting potential tenants through the application process as required
• Working directly with Property Manager and Assistant Property Manager.
• Common area cleaning
• Suite cleaning as required – premium added
• Co-ordination of building and suite maintenance with trades
• Minor suite maintenance
• Required snow removal/landscaping
• Knowledge of pool maintenance an asset
• Must be available on an on-call basis and alternate weeks and weekends
• Other duties as assigned
Full-time position includes salary, a two-bedroom suite, one parking stall, and utilities.Hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm and on call.
To apply, please respond to this ad with your Cover Letter and Resume.
Thank you to all who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.