Winnipeg: Part-Time Resident Manager – Fort GarryJob Description:
Headquartered in Winnipeg, Globe Property Management is an independently owned investment firm with more than 7,100 units in Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, Ottawa, and Montreal. Our company is committed to consistent growth in real estate investment, development and management sectors.
Our mission is to exceed expectations in client and employee satisfaction and to maximize the value and quality of our properties.
Globe is looking for an evening/weekend Resident Manager for a 210+ suite building in the Fort Garry area. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling the evening duties of the building and maintaining strong resident and landlord relations.
• Must have experience in some aspects of building maintenance
• Self-motivated and can work without supervision
• Great customer service skills
• Respond to residents emergency calls and troubleshoot in a timely matter
• Must be bondable
• Knowledge of outdoor pools & indoor whirlpool is an asset
• Clear Criminal Record Check
• Common area cleaning
• Cleaning of vacant suites
• Responding to tenant inquiries and in keeping with Globe policies, providing excellent customer service.
• Managing the rental process for all tenants including all required paperwork for the rental of suites.
• Completion of move-in and move-out condition reports.
• Delivering and collecting lease renewals from existing customers.
• Setting appointments and showing vacant apartments.
• Assisting potential tenants through the application process.
• Light landscaping
• Snow clearing in winter months
• Maintaining/cleaning indoor whirlpool(year round), outdoor pool in summer months
• On-call duties as needed
Remuneration includes salary, suite, and one parking stall.
Hours are Monday to Friday from 4:30 pm to 9 pm and on call every 2nd week, including weekend (rotation with the Maintenance person), dependent on the needs of the building. Hours may be adjusted with notice.
To apply, please respond to this ad with your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls, please.