Full-Tine Live-In Maintenance PersonnelJob Description:
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Headquartered in Winnipeg, Globe Property Management is an independently owned investment firm with more than 7,100 units in Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, Ottawa, and Montreal. Our company is committed to consistent growth in real estate investment, development and management sectors.
Our mission is to exceed expectations in client and employee satisfaction and to maximize the value and quality of our properties. We are currently hiring a full-time on-site maintenance person for a 175 unit apartment complex in the Fort Garry area of Winnipeg.
General Duties (not limited to):
- Responding to tenant maintenance requests as communicated by Property Manager
- Perform minor repairs in plumbing, electrical, painting, & carpentry
- Snow shoveling and snow blowing during winter months
- Maintain indoor/outdoor pool
- On-call rotation
- Contact trades as required
- Communicate effectively with tenants
- Assist with showing of vacant suites and application process when needed, as well as move in/outs at peak times
- Complete other duties as assigned by Property Manager
- Must have experience in some aspects of building maintenance
- Self-motivated and can work without supervision
- Great customer service skills
- Respond to residents emergency calls and troubleshoot in a timely matter
- Must be bondable
- Steel toe boots
- Must have experience maintaining indoor pools
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Valid Driver’s license and own vehicle
Full-time, permanent position includes salary, 2-bedroom suite, one parking stall and utilities.
Hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm and on call every 2nd week, including weekend (rotation with Resident Manager).
Thank you to all who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.