Winnipeg: Full-Time On-Site Maintenance – St. JamesJob Description:
Globe is currently hiring a full-time (live-in) On-Site Maintenance person for a pair of buildings, with a combined total of 272 suites in the Osborne Village area of Winnipeg.
General Duties (not limited to):
- Responding to tenant maintenance requests as communicated by Property Manager
- Performing minor repairs in plumbing, electrical, painting, & carpentry, etc.
- Snow shoveling and snow blowing during winter months
- Maintaining seasonal outdoor pool
- On-call rotation
- Contacting trades as required
- Communicating effectively with residents
- Assisting in the showing of vacant suites and application process when needed, as well as move in/outs at peak times
- Completing other duties as assigned by Property Manager
- Must have experience in some aspects of building maintenance
- Self-motivated and can work without supervision
- Great customer service skills
- Respond to residents’ emergency calls and troubleshoot in a timely matter
- Must be bondable
- Must be knowledgeable with indoor pools
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Must have steel-toe boots
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle
This permanent full-time position includes salary, a 2-bedroom suite (with all utilities included), and one parking stall..
Hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm, and on-call Monday to Friday (on rotation with Resident Manager).
To apply, please respond to this ad with your cover letter and resume.
Thank you to all who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.