Calgary: Live in Resident Manager-BeltlineJob Description:
Globe is seeking an On-Site Resident Manager for a 46-unit building in the Beltline area of downtown Calgary.
**Buildings are Pet Free & Smoke-Free**
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter including salary expectations.
Resident Managers are the customer-facing portion of our business, and while there are a number of various daily duties to perform, the most important part is that you have excellent customer service skills so that you may represent both Globe policies and the needs of the customers renting our suites. The successful candidates will be required to coordinate the conduct of maintenance in the building between head office and trades.
Skills required include:
- Organization skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Great people skills
- Ability to multitask with minimal supervision
General Position Information:
- Responding to tenant inquiries and in keeping with Globe policies, providing excellent customer service.
- Managing the rental process for all tenants including all required paperwork for the rental of suites.
- Rent collection and other required notices.
- Completion of move-in and move-out condition reports.
- Delivering and collecting lease renewals from existing tenants.
- Setting appointments and showing vacant suites.
- Assisting potential tenants through the application process.
- Cleaning of the buildings & all common areas.
- Acting as a liaison between Globe and our Customers.
- Property upkeep (lawn mowing, snow shoveling, removal of debris).
- Minor repairs.
Experience is an asset, but we are happy to train someone with the drive and potential for this position.
Compensation includes salary, suite allowance, and utilities.
Clear Criminal Record check required.
Thank you to all who apply. Only those candidates potentially selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.